Meat Business Days
Production as factor of success
Learn from the examples of state-of-the-art facilities how to ensure optimal planning, flexible management and reduced costs at your meat factories.
Here you can download the agenda as pdf file.
We have planned the following topics for you:
- Challenges and developments in the Russian meat industry
- FACTORY ERP® – Better control, more transparency and a homogeneous IT at the meat facility - Differences and commonalities of SME and corporate groups.
- Efficient inventory management and mobile picking with KIT logistics by CSB
- Efficient quality assurance and traceability in meat processing with the CSB-System
- Cost efficiency in the meat industry - Where to find the cost potentials of your factory
- Automation of intralogistics - innovative solutions for more freshness, lower costs and higher quantities
- CSB projects in Russia’s meat industry - by means of practice examples
- CSB-Vision – Efficient grading and use of raw materials, semi-finished products and products
Registration deadline: 07 April 2017
The fee for the seminar is 1990 euros per person (excl. VAT), payable upon receipt of the invoice.
Be quick - it's worth it:
Book by 27 March 2017 and secure your early-bird discount of 300 €.
This fee includes the following services:
- Presentations directly related to the reference projects
- Released presentations in digital format (on request)
- Catering during the Meat Business Days
- Participation in the evening event
- Trip to the Red Square and the Alexander Garden
- Meat Business Tour to the chosen companies
- Bus transfer to the Meat Business Tour
- Pick-up service from the airport, by taxi (on request)
- Organization of the visits to the supermarkets (on request)
Foreign participants require a Russian visa. We would be pleased to provide an official invitation for our event, which you will need to apply for a business visa. Please note that the visa application process can take up to 6 weeks, so please make sure to submit your request well in advance.
We hope you will get lots of stimulating ideas and gain relevant insights in the course of the Meat Business Days for yourself and for your business and look forward to meeting you.